Gi-Ren Liu (¼B»E¤¯)
|Tel||+886-6-2757575 Ext. 65162|
|Office||Math Building 202|
|Education||Ph.D., National Taiwan University (2013)|
|Experience||2016- Assistant Professor, National Cheng Kung University|
- (with N.-R. Shieh) Scaling limits for some P.D.E. systems with random initial conditions, Stochastic Analysis and Applications 28 (2010), 505-522.
- (withN.-R.Shieh)Scalinglimitsfortime-fractionaldiffusion-wavesystemswithrandominitial data, Stochastics and Dynamics 10 (2010), 1-35.
- (with N.-R. Shieh) Homogenization of fractional kinetic equations with random initial data, Electronic Journal of Probability 16 (2011), 962-980.
- (with N.-R. Shieh) Multi-scaling limits for relativistic diffusion equations with random initial data, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 367 (2015), 3423-3446.
- (with Phone Lin, Yuguang Fang, and Y.-B. Lin) Optimal threshold policy for in-home smart grid with renewable generation integration, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems 26 (2015), 1096-1105.
- Stochastic Wave Propagation in Maxwell¡¦s Equations, Journal of Statistical Physics 158 (2015), 1126-1146.
- Modeling Mobile Ticket Dispenser System with Impatient Clerk, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (2016) (accepted to appear).
- (with P. Chen and A. Fannjiang) Phase Retrieval with One or Two Diffraction Patterns by Alternating Projections of the Null Vector. (preprint on Arxiv)