Department of Mathematics
National Cheng Kung University
Tainan, Taiwan 70101
Phone: +886-6-2757575 轉 65132
Office: Room 302, Mathematics Building
Office hours:By Appointment
- 2011 fall: 高等微積分(數二)
- 2011 spring: 微積分(數一)
- 2010 fall: 微積分(數一)、偏微分方程導論
- 2010 spring: 偏微分方程導論、
- 2009 fall: 微積分(資訊甲乙)
Partial Differential Equation
Publication and preprints
- Ching-Lung Lin and Jenn-Nan Wang, Uniqueness in inverse problems for an elasticity system with residual stress by a single measurement, Inverse Problems, 19 (2003), 807- 820.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Strong unique continuation for an elasticity system with residual stress, Indiana University Mathematics Journal, 53 (2004) 557- 582.
- Ching-Lung Lin and Jenn-Nan Wang, Strong unique continuation for the Lamé system with Lipschitz coefficients. Mathematische Annalen, 331 (2005) , no. 3, 611- 629.
- Jin Cheng; Ching-Lung Lin; Gen Nakamura, Unique continuation along curves and hypersurfaces for second order anisotropic hyperbolic systems with real analytic coefficients. Proceedings of the A.M.S., 133(2005), no. 8, 2359-2367
- Kun-Chu Chen and Ching-Lung Lin, An expansion theorem for two-dimensional elastic waves and its application. Mathematical Methods in the Applied Science, 29(2006), no.15, 1849-1860.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Strong unique continuation for $m$-th powers of a Laplacian operator with singular coefficients, Proceedings of the A.M.S., 135(2007), no.2, 569-578.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Gen Nakamura and Jenn-Nan Wang, Three spheres inequalities for a two-dimensional elliptic system and its application, J. Differential Equations, 232(2007), 329-351.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Gen Nakamura, Mourad Sini, Unique continuation for the elastic transversely isotropic dynamical systems and its application, J. Differential Equations, 245 (2008) 3008–3024.
- Ching-Lung Lin and Gen Nakamura, Conditional Stability for the Hexagonal Anisotropic Elastic Dynamical Systems, Communications in Partial Differential Equations, 34 (2009), no.10, 1251–1264, .
- Ching-Lung Lin, Gunther Uhlmann and Jenn-Nan Wang (2010, Nov), Optimal three-ball inequalities and quantitative uniqueness for the Stokes system, DCDS-A, (28), No.3, 1273-1290. A special issue. Dedicated to Louis Nirenberg on the occasion of his 85th birthday edited by Luis Caffarelli, Yanyan Li.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Gen Nakamura and Jenn-Nan Wang, Optimal three-ball inequalities and quantitative uniqueness for the Lame system with Lipschitz coefficients, Duke Math. J., 155(2010), no 1, 189-204.
- Ching-Lung Lin and Gen Nakamura Unique Continuation Property for a Coupled Second-Fourth Order Dynamical System and Its Application, SIAM J. Math. Anal., 42(2010), no 5, 2318-2336.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Gen Nakamura,Gunther Uhlmann and Jenn-Nan Wang , Quantitative strong unique continuation for the Lame system with less regular coefficients. Methods and Applications of Analysis., 18, no 1, (2011), 85-92.
- Ching-Lung Lin, Gen Nakamura and Jenn-Nan Wang, Quantitative uniqueness for second order elliptic operators with strongly singular coefficients. Revista Mathematica Iberoamericana, 27, no 2, (2011), 475-491.